Showing News articles tagged with Alumni
- You can now own a virtual dog, thanks to Tufts alumni Jeremy Slavitz and Henry Zhou, E17.
- Benny Kim, a graduate of the Tufts Gordon Institute M.S. program in innovation management, is the first Fellow in a new partnership with Greentown Labs, the nation's largest clean technology incubator.
- Tufts alumni were listed in Forbes' 30 Under 30 for 2018.
- Two student teams were awarded $5,000 each for interdisciplinary engineering design.
For Matt Marber, A16 and EG17, working while completing a graduate degree was the perfect marriage of real-world and research experience.
- On November 28, Tufts is aiming for 5,000 donors, with the help of challenge gifts from donors like Stacey Morse, E77.
- Peter Chandonait, EG03, received the USAID Innovation to Action Award for work on clean malaria control systems.
- Tufts alum Kristen Ransom, E13, was included in Boston Magazine's Top 30 Rising Tech Stars. She is currently studying engineering management at Tufts Gordon Institute.
- The Society of Women Engineers (SWE) recently recognized Sadaf Qazi, EG08, with its Distinguished New Engineer Award.
- After earning her B.S. in mechanical engineering and M.S. in engineering management from Tufts, Nikki Slaughter went on to work in robotics at Balyo.