Showing News articles tagged with Alumni
- Emily Airoldi, who received a master's degree in Engineering Management at Tufts Gordon Institute this year, reflects on her experience in the program.
- In a new paper, researchers printed chemoresponsive dyes and chemiresistive inks on paper to develop a "paper-nose" optoelectronic sensor for volatile gases in air.
- Mateo Galeano, E18, looks back at his path to Tufts and what lies ahead.
- M.S. student Daniela Torres, E16 and EG18, received the Best Student Paper award for the second year in a row.
- Student Advisor Briana Bouchard, E14, received an award from NACADA: The Global Community for Academic Advising.
- Alum Jesse Shapiro, who studied civil engineering and entrepreneurial leadership at Tufts, launches Youtopia snacks.
- Engineering alumnus Neil Puester looks at old and new energy solutions.
- Joseph P. Noonan, E67, EG69, EG73, a professor emeritus and former chair of the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, passed away on April 10.
- The annual competition, put on by Tufts Gordon Institute’s Entrepreneurial Leadership Studies (ELS) Program, celebrates innovation in business.
- Four young people trained at Tufts University's STOMP program shared expertise with Malden Girl Scouts during a recent robotics workshop with the Malden YMCA.