Showing News articles tagged with Alumni
- M.S. student Daniela Torres, E16 and EG18, received the Best Student Paper award for the second year in a row.
- Student Advisor Briana Bouchard, E14, received an award from NACADA: The Global Community for Academic Advising.
- Alum Jesse Shapiro, who studied civil engineering and entrepreneurial leadership at Tufts, launches Youtopia snacks.
- Fred “Fish” Ellis, E29, Eddie Dugger, E41, and Lisa Raffin, E85, were among the honorees at this week's celebration of the inaugural inductees to the Tufts University Athletics Hall of Fame.
- Engineering alumnus Neil Puester looks at old and new energy solutions.
- Joseph P. Noonan, E67, EG69, EG73, a professor emeritus and former chair of the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, passed away on April 10.
- The annual competition, put on by Tufts Gordon Institute’s Entrepreneurial Leadership Studies (ELS) Program, celebrates innovation in business.
- Four young people trained at Tufts University's STOMP program shared expertise with Malden Girl Scouts during a recent robotics workshop with the Malden YMCA.
- Ivan Xavier Baquerizo, E89, has established the Rodolfo Baquerizo Fund for Entrepreneurship to support the Tufts $100K Roadshow, an extension of the New Ventures Competition which sends student entrepreneurs to New York City, Palo Alto, and San Francisco to pitch their ideas to Tufts alumni and investors.
- A number of Tufts engineering students and alumni received NSF Graduate Research Fellowship Program Fellowships.