Showing News articles tagged with Alumni
- Continuing the work they started as a senior capstone project at Tufts, three alumni have filed for a patent on a wireless device that would help secure vehicles and garage doors against replay attacks.
- The Executive Board of the International Water Resources Association (IWRA) selected a Tufts team's paper as Honorable Mention for Best Paper of 2015. The paper used water insecurity to predict domestic water demand in the Palestinian West Bank.
- The Bruce-Griffey Leadership and Diversity Internship Fund was established to honor alumni Lena Bruce, E92, and Anita Griffey, J90. Through the fund, chemical engineering major Andrade Hendricks received a stipend to intern at New England Biolabs.
- Alumnus Jim Kaklamanos was recently honored as one of the 2017 New Faces of Civil Engineering by the American Society of Civil Engineers.
- Masoud Sanayei will help develop an advanced technology for real-time fatigue life prediction of structures.
- In honor of their parents, siblings Maria Giatrelis, E89, and Rich Ferrelli, A85, established the Riccardo and Dora Ferrelli Memorial Endowed Scholarship Fund for first-generation Tufts students.
Associate Professor Remco Chang, students, and collaborators at Maine Medical Center created a project to investigate how older men with prostate cancer use visualizations to better understand their own health risk information.