Showing News articles tagged with BEST
- BEST scholar and electrical engineering major Alejandro Colina-Valeri got swept up in soccer fandom in Lyon, France as part of his experience in the Tufts in Talloires program.
- Civil engineering major and BEST scholar Talisa Watts reflects on her first week in France as part of the Tufts in Talloires program, and how she's learning to communicate in spite of a language barrier.
- As her time studying abroad in Hong Kong draws to a close, Michelle Chan, E19, is no longer questioning her own skills.
- Six rising juniors and eight rising seniors will work on engineering research projects this summer.
- While studying in Hong Kong this semester, Michelle Chan, E19, considers the transformative effect of study abroad and the meaning of home.
- Greg Berumen, E19, spent his summer researching inhibitors that can target enzymes that play crucial roles in tumor progression.
- At the Global Grand Challenges Summit, August Frechette, E18, reflected on the persistent gender gap in STEM fields.
- As the Tufts in Talloires program comes to a close, Zaila Foster, E20, looks back on the new experiences she had while studying abroad this summer.
- Incoming Jumbo Korri Lampedusa, E21, was recognized as a Presidential Scholar, one of the country's highest honors for high school students.
- Three engineering staff members received Tufts Distinction Awards, honoring them for their exceptional accomplishments.