Showing News articles tagged with Campus news
- A new six-week summer program at Tufts offers additional preparation for international students entering engineering graduate programs.
- A new undergraduate degree-granting program in data science will be offered within the School of Engineering starting this fall.
- The Tufts University men’s swimming and diving team won its first-ever New England Small College Athletic Conference (NESCAC) championship, aided by impressive performances from engineers like Roger Gu and Michael Manfre, both E20.
- Voting is now open for the annual STAT Madness competition, celebrating the best innovations in science and medicine. A paper from Biomedical Engineering Professor David Kaplan and a team of researchers is in the running, as well as a paper from researchers at the Friedman School of Nutrition Science and Policy.
- Inventor and entrepreneur Dean Kamen delivered the Dean's Lecture on "Manufacturing the Future of Biofabrication" and spoke about his path to success.
- Jack Derby, recently appointed to the Cummings Family Professorship in Entrepreneurship and named director of the Entrepreneurial Leadership Studies Program, gets students consulting for companies.
- Join us on Thursday, February 22 at 6:00 pm in Cohen Auditorium for the Dean's Lecture with Mr. Dean Kamen, an inventor, an entrepreneur, and a tireless advocate for science and technology. All are welcome!
- Tufts had a record year for applications, with a record-high number of applications for the School of Engineering.
- Join us for activities, networking, panel discussions, and more on campus during National Engineers Week, February 18-24, 2018.
- Bin Lin, president and co-founder of Xiaomi, shared start-up lessons with the Tufts community this fall. Watch the full lecture on YouTube.