Showing News articles tagged with Campus news
- Tufts was placed 11th worldwide in the Nature Index 2017 Innovation ranking, which assesses the impact academic research is having on innovation.
- Tufts School of Engineering welcomes eight new faculty members this fall.
- From August 6-9, Tufts hosted MWSCAS 2017, a global electrical engineering symposium that brought more than 500 technology leaders from 39 countries to campus.
- On August 6-9, Tufts will host and co-sponsor the 60th IEEE Midwest Symposium on Circuits and Systems. MWSCAS 2017 will feature distinguished lectures, poster sessions, and presentations that focus on the latest innovations in the field of circuits and systems.
- Three engineering staff members received Tufts Distinction Awards, honoring them for their exceptional accomplishments.
As the summer comes to an end, campus improvements and construction projects are wrapping up.
- On May 21, the university awarded 1,492 undergraduate degrees and 2,152 graduate degrees. Television and film writer Kenya Barris told graduates to remain true to themselves in a time of turmoil.
- Facilitated by Associate Professor Valencia Koomson, who is the symposium's Technical Program chair, Tufts will host the 60th IEEE International Midwest Symposium on Circuits and Systems from August 6-9.
- Bobby Dutton, E04, founded college concert production company GrooveBoston while he was a computer engineering student at Tufts.
- Registration is now open for Tufts Summer Session. Tufts offers over 170 courses this summer, from web programming to recombinant DNA techniques and more.