Showing News articles tagged with Campus news
- Registration is now open for Tufts Summer Session. Tufts offers over 170 courses this summer, from web programming to recombinant DNA techniques and more.
- Join the Department of Computer Science on April 11 for a conversation with Andy Youniss of Rocket Software. The talk is titled "From the Garage to the Main Stage: Building a Long-Lasting Software Company."
- In the annual Reverse Science Fair, Tufts graduate students — including four engineering Ph.D. candidates — visited Medford High School to share their own research and learn about the high school students' science and engineering projects.
- The Tufts chapter of the Society of Women Engineers (SWE) was recently awarded the organization's Outstanding Collegiate Section Gold Award, which is the highest-level SWE award for a collegiate section.
- Tufts' four Massachusetts campuses will be closed on Thursday, February 9 due to the winter storm.
- Until February 1, Tufts Gordon Institute is accepting applications to its annual competition for entrepreneurial ventures. Tufts students, faculty, staff, and recent alumni are eligible to enter.
- In honor of their parents, siblings Maria Giatrelis, E89, and Rich Ferrelli, A85, established the Riccardo and Dora Ferrelli Memorial Endowed Scholarship Fund for first-generation Tufts students.
- The new FAST-TRAC program will provide scholarships and support to low-income students who are earning a B.S. and an M.S. in Tufts' five-year combined degree program.