Showing News articles tagged with Campus news
- Tufts had a record year for applications, with a record-high number of applications for the School of Engineering.
- Join us for activities, networking, panel discussions, and more on campus during National Engineers Week, February 18-24, 2018.
- Bin Lin, president and co-founder of Xiaomi, shared start-up lessons with the Tufts community this fall. Watch the full lecture on YouTube.
- Graduate students and postdoctoral scholars: Meet representatives from MITRE Corporation on Monday, December 4 at 11:30 am in the SEC Atrium.
- On November 28, Tufts is aiming for 5,000 donors, with the help of challenge gifts from donors like Stacey Morse, E77.
- Tufts recently launched the largest fundraising initiative in the university's history, aiming to enhance our ability to tackle the globe’s toughest challenges.
- Tufts Racing kicks off a new season of driving towards the Formula Hybrid Competition.
- Xiaomi co-founder and president Bin Lin discussed lessons learned from building a start-up in China at the recent Dean's Lecture.
- Twenty-three Tufts students attended the annual Grace Hopper Celebration of Women in Computing.
Tufts recently celebrated the opening of the new Science & Engineering Complex, which creates opportunities for integrated research and teaching across multiple disciplines.