Showing News articles tagged with Campus news
- Prospective students interested in learning more about engineering graduate programs at Tufts are invited to join Dean of Graduate Education Karen Panetta for an information session and meet and greet on Thursday, December 13 from 6:00-7:00 pm.
- A new building for Computer Science and a new T stop for Tufts.
Alumnus Keith Moore, Vice President of Research & Development at HP Labs, visited campus and delivered a Dean's Lecture on the next wave of manufacturing: 3D printing.
- On Thursday, October 18, join the School of Engineering for a Dean's Lecture with Tufts alumnus Keith Moore, Vice President of Research & Development for HP Labs.
- Four staff members in the School of Engineering were recognized for their years of service to the university.
- Mechanical engineering student Vikram Krishnamachari, E19, and Chloe Amouyal, A20, discovered a trove of counterculture-era posters at Tufts, now on display online and in Tisch Library.
- The Science and Engineering Complex at Tufts was awarded LEED Gold certification, making it one of the most energy-efficient buildings of its kind in the United States.
- The LEGO Education Symposium and Tufts STEM Education Conference, presented by the Center for Engineering Education and Outreach, take place on campus June 5 through 7.
- Two new graduate programs at the School of Engineering are rising to meet the rapidly growing demand for computer engineers and data science experts.
- Tufts awarded 1,521 undergraduate degrees and 2,186 graduate degrees at this year's commencement ceremony.