Showing News articles tagged with Engineering the human-technology interface
- Chemical and biological engineering students and faculty bring research to the annual meeting of the American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE).
- Associate Professor Shuchin Aeron has been named associate editor of IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing (TGRS).
- An imaging method studied in the labs of Professor Irene Georgakoudi and Associate Professor Lauren Black may provide a new tool to track the progression of calcific aortic-valve disease.
- In a piece for The Conversation, Professor Susan Landau discussed the importance of strong encryption for cybersecurity and its relationship to government investigations.
- Three hundred students participated in the all-Tufts hackathon this month.
- Xiaomi co-founder and president Bin Lin discussed lessons learned from building a start-up in China at the recent Dean's Lecture.
- The Human-Robot Interaction Lab recently joined the Partnership on AI, making Tufts one of only four academic partners in the group working to benefit people and society.
- Assistant Professor Xiaocheng Jiang received a $450,000 grant through the Air Force's Young Investigator Research Program for his proposal on graphene microfluidics for dynamic, electron microscopic bio-imaging.
- Tufts Gordon Institute and Tufts Computer Science Exchange sponsored the recent Sonos/Real Industry Challenge, where over 100 students designed smart speakers with real-world applications.
- The International Relations Program added Senior Lecturer Ming Chow to its core faculty, with a focus on cybersecurity.