Showing News articles tagged with Engineering the human-technology interface
- Professor of the Practice Michael Zimmerman's innovative solid polymer material for batteries was recently featured in the Boston Globe.
- Join us on Thursday, February 22 at 6:00 pm in Cohen Auditorium for the Dean's Lecture with Mr. Dean Kamen, an inventor, an entrepreneur, and a tireless advocate for science and technology. All are welcome!
- Yongtao Ding, a recent graduate from Tufts Gordon Institute's Master's in Innovation & Management program, talks about being an international student in the MSIM program and his position as a data analysis intern at MassChallenge, a global startup accelerator.
- Gavin Finn, Professor of the Practice at Tufts Gordon Institute, shares how big data, augmented reality, virtual reality, and artificial intelligence will impact businesses in 2018.
- A group of Tufts researchers studied the Novel Engineering program as an effective method for teaching engineering education in K-12 settings.
- Thanks to a gift from the estate of the former pharmaceutical executive Keith Nolop, Tufts engineering students will have a state-of-the-art makerspace to drive their creativity and curiosity when the Nolop Fabrication, Analysis, Simulation, and Testing (FAST) Facility opens in the spring of 2018.
- Trustee Ankur Sahu, E91, is giving back to Tufts after a college experience that paved the way for his career—and led him to the country he now calls home.
- Tao Sun, a Ph.D. student in electrical and computer engineering, spoke to WIRED about his work opening the blood-brain barrier in a more precise and controlled manner and its applications for ultrasound treatments.
- A group of Tufts researchers in Mechanical Engineering—Ph.D. student Nikolas Kastor, alum Zhengxin Zhao, and Associate Professor Robert White—published a paper in Sensors and Actuators A: Physical on a new sensor model, targeted at ground and flight testing of aerospace vehicles and components.
- On Lawfare, Bridge Professor Susan Landau argues for a redefinition of cyber security beyond protecting computer systems.