Showing News articles tagged with Engineering the human-technology interface
- Dean Karen Panetta discussed the importance of K-12 engineering education to get women interested in the field from a young age.
- Bridge Professor Susan Landau spoke to Open Source about her career and evolutions in cybersecurity.
- Professor of the Practice Ronald Lasser received the 2018 Henry and Madeleine Fischer Award for Teaching Excellence in the School of Engineering.
- Tufts Gordon Institute faculty say that tech companies are going to face much tougher scrutiny around data privacy and use.
- Assistant Professor Kristen Bethke Wendell was named to the 2018 "20 Under 40 Young Pacesetters" list in Prism, the monthly magazine from ASEE.
- Computer Science student Sebastian Coates recently won a hackathon put on by Credit Suisse bank.
- Sam Safavi, EG17, and associate professor Usman Khan were part of a research team that created an improved algorithm for self-localizing and tracking mobile devices, a development that could meet the demands of a projected 50 billion connected products in the Internet-of-Things by 2020.
- Two new graduate programs at the School of Engineering are rising to meet the rapidly growing demand for computer engineers and data science experts.
- Professor Matthias Scheutz is part of a group of researchers examining the ability of autonomous systems to assess their own work.
- Bridge Professor Susan Landau and a group of cybersecurity experts wrote an op-ed on a proposed plan to grant law enforcement access to encrypted devices securely.