Showing News articles tagged with Environmental sustainability
- Professor Steven Chapra received the 2018 Engineering Seymour Simches Award for Distinguished Teaching and Advising.
- Findings by Tufts researchers on genetically modified yeast are featured in NSF Science Now, a weekly video series from the National Science Foundation.
- Computer science major Winnona DeSombre, A18, electrical engineering major Ryan Stocking, E18, and Tania Alarcón, a Ph.D. student in civil and environmental engineering, received awards for outstanding achievements in service, leadership, and civic engagement during their time at Tufts.
- Six rising juniors and eight rising seniors will work on engineering research projects this summer.
- Led by Assistant Professor Iryna Zenyuk, a team of researchers including Tufts graduate students in mechanical and chemical engineering used X-ray computed tomography and radiography to study transport and degradation in polymer electrolyte membrane electrolyzers.
- Assistant Professor Iryna Zenyuk is part of a team of researchers that published a paper on new water management strategies in fuel cells.
- Six computer science students will participate in ten-week independent research projects this summer.
- Engineering alumnus Neil Puester looks at old and new energy solutions.
- Research by a group including Assistant Professor Jonathan Lamontagne was featured in Nature Climate Change.
- Anthony D'Angelo, a Ph.D. candidate in chemical engineering, is the co-founder of a team that won the 2018 MIT Clean Energy Prize.