Showing News articles tagged with Environmental sustainability
- Tufts recently launched the largest fundraising initiative in the university's history, aiming to enhance our ability to tackle the globe’s toughest challenges.
- Chemical and biological engineering students and faculty bring research to the annual meeting of the American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE).
- Associate Professor Shuchin Aeron has been named associate editor of IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing (TGRS).
- Research Associate Professor Jay Borkland spoke to the Boston Globe about building offshore wind infrastructure in Massachusetts.
- Professor David Gute co-led a panel on "Re-integrating Engineering into Public Health Practice" at the recent Water and Health Conference.
- Jacob Kronenberg, E18, wins a poster award at the annual meeting of the American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE).
- Tufts Racing kicks off a new season of driving towards the Formula Hybrid Competition.
- Peter Chandonait, EG03, received the USAID Innovation to Action Award for work on clean malaria control systems.
As a Summer Scholar, Annalisa DeBari, E18, designed a battery holder that researchers can use to X-ray a battery without having to take it apart.
- The Novel Engineering program plays on the literary strengths of elementary school teachers to help them explore science- and engineering-oriented activities in their classrooms.