Showing News articles tagged with Environmental sustainability
- Environmental engineers' paper on traffic-related air pollution in Somerville and Chinatown has been featured as an extramural paper of the month by the NIEHS' Environmental Factor.
- The Executive Board of the International Water Resources Association (IWRA) selected a Tufts team's paper as Honorable Mention for Best Paper of 2015. The paper used water insecurity to predict domestic water demand in the Palestinian West Bank.
- Senior Jenny Skerker spent the summer studying air pollution around the tunnel system created by Boston's Big Dig.
- Tufts was one of six institutions funded by the Massachusetts Clean Energy Center to explore offshore wind in the state. The Tufts team is led by Professor Dan Kuchma.
- In the Summer Scholars program, junior Grace Aro made membranes and tested their ability to filter contaminants out of water.