Showing News articles tagged with Faculty
- Associate Professor Mark Hempstead investigates the history of microprocessor hardware and the future of secure microchips in a piece for The Conversation.
- Susan Landau, Bridge Professor in cyber security and policy at the School of Engineering and the Fletcher School, explains how maintaining digital privacy can help secure your online presence.
- A team of researchers led by Tufts faculty and alumni have created a prototype of a "smart" bandage that can monitor the conditions of a wound and deliver drug treatment.
- Professor Sameer Sonkusale (pictured), Robert D'Angelo, EG17, and a team of researchers published findings on a more efficient and novel algorithm for computer vision processes involving large amounts of data.
- A team of Tufts researchers is developing an artificial intelligence incorporated with computer vision techniques to report nutrient intake.
- Assistant Professor Brian Timko was named to the inaugural class of Young Innovators in NanoBiotech, established by the journal Nano Research.
- Professor Kathleen Fisher spoke about hacking, machine learning, and cyber security research on the Silver Bullet Security podcast.
- Laney Strange, a lecturer in computer science, and Tufts Girls of Code were recognized as an Outstanding Service Unit Partner by the Medford Girl Scouts.
- Professor Masoud Sanayei analyzes the structural health of roller coasters.
- Associate Professor Usman Khan (pictured) and Sam Safavi, EG17, are part of a research team investigating effective ways to create location awareness for 5G IoT devices.