Showing News articles tagged with Faculty
- Engineering professors received awards for using technology in their teaching.
- Dean Karen Panetta discussed the importance of K-12 engineering education to get women interested in the field from a young age.
- Research from Tufts University on a non-invasive optical imaging technique that detects changes in cellular metabolism is featured by the National Institute of Health's National Institute of Biomedical Imaging and Bioengineering.
- Bridge Professor Susan Landau spoke to Open Source about her career and evolutions in cybersecurity.
- Professor Steven Chapra received the 2018 Engineering Seymour Simches Award for Distinguished Teaching and Advising.
- Professor David M. Gute traveled to India this spring to explore new ventures in the field.
- Professor of the Practice Ronald Lasser received the 2018 Henry and Madeline Fischer Award for Teaching Excellence in the School of Engineering.
- In a new paper, researchers printed chemoresponsive dyes and chemiresistive inks on paper to develop a "paper-nose" optoelectronic sensor for volatile gases in air.
- Tufts Gordon Institute faculty say that tech companies are going to face much tougher scrutiny around data privacy and use.
- Assistant Professor Kristen Bethke Wendell was named to the 2018 "20 Under 40 Young Pacesetters" list in Prism, the monthly magazine from ASEE.