Showing News articles tagged with Faculty
- Christopher Swan, an associate professor in the Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, spoke to WGBH about effective testing methods for ash from an incinerator in Saugus, Massachusetts.
- New miniaturized sensors developed by Tufts researchers can be mounted directly on a tooth and transmit information on glucose, salt and alcohol intake wirelessly to a mobile device.
- Professor William Messner spoke to the Boston Herald about the way forward for autonomous cars.
- Kathleen Fisher, professor and chair of the Department of Computer Science, will work with other experts to identify and respond to national security challenges posed by artificial intelligence.
- Dean of Graduate Education Karen Panetta spoke to TechRepublic about the place of Java in the new era of computer programming.
- A new undergraduate degree-granting program in data science will be offered within the School of Engineering starting this fall.
- Tufts researchers have discovered a one-step method of 3D freeform printing for silk fibroin.
- Bridge Professor J.P. de Ruiter has been elected Fellow of the Association for Psychological Science (APS).
Using engineering tools to answer biological questions, Assistant Professor Madeleine Oudin is studying what causes cancer to metastasize and become resistant to treatment.
- A team of engineers and biologists led by Professor Irene Georgakoudi has developed label-free, non-destructive tools to detect metabolic changes linked to disease.