Showing News articles tagged with Faculty
- Professor Emeritus and Research Professor Richard Vogel has been elected a 2017 Fellow of the American Geophysical Union (AGU) in recognition of his visionary research on water resource systems engineering.
- Professor and Dean of Graduate Education Karen Panetta spoke to Business Insider about the growing role of artificial intelligence software and early-stage humanoid robots in pre-K and kindergarten.
Kristen Wendell, McDonnell Family Assistant Professor in Engineering Education, studies how students learn engineering and science.
- Associate Professor Matthew Panzer received funding from the Massachusetts Clean Energy Center to develop a flexible, lightweight technology for lithium-ion batteries.
- Professor Steve Chapra and a team of researchers report that harmful algal blooms in large freshwater reservoirs and lakes are projected to increase because of climate change.
- Professor Luis Dorfmann published a review article on nonlinear electroelasticity in Proceedings of the Royal Society of London A.
- Tufts School of Engineering welcomes nine new faculty members in 2017 and 2018.
- From August 6-9, Tufts hosted MWSCAS 2017, a global electrical engineering symposium that brought more than 500 technology leaders from 39 countries to campus.
- Professor Laurie Gaskins Baise has been appointed chair of the Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, effective September 1.
- The longtime faculty member is remembered for his empathy, humor, and passion.