Showing News articles tagged with Faculty
- Professor Robert Jacob has been elected Fellow of the Association for Computing Machinery (ACM). At most, 1% of ACM members may be fellows.
- Masoud Sanayei will help develop an advanced technology for real-time fatigue life prediction of structures.
- Tufts engineers help develop a new technique that could enhance standard criteria for early cancer diagnosis.
- Tufts engineers have developed new, non-destructive techniques to evaluate tissue healing following a heart attack.
Professor Diane Souvaine was elected Fellow of the American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS). Election as a Fellow is an honor bestowed upon members by their peers.
Professor Shafiqul Islam was awarded the Prince Sultan Bin Abdulaziz International Prize for Water Creativity Award, a prestigious international award for his work using satellite data to predict cholera outbreaks.
- In The Conversation and the Boston Business Journal, Professor Bill Messner wrote about recent advancements in autonomous car technology and about the future of these self-driving vehicles.
- Tufts was one of six institutions funded by the Massachusetts Clean Energy Center to explore offshore wind in the state. The Tufts team is led by Professor Dan Kuchma.
- In the Summer Scholars program, junior Grace Aro made membranes and tested their ability to filter contaminants out of water.