Showing News articles tagged with Faculty
Professor Diane Souvaine has been elected chair of the governing body of the National Science Foundation.
- Jeff Hopwood, a professor in electrical and computer engineering, has been elected as an AVS Fellow.
- Six rising juniors and eight rising seniors will work on engineering research projects this summer.
- Tufts students are learning the finer points of medical device design straight from the source.
- Through a Tufts Collaborates grant, Assistant Professor Jeffrey Guasto is working with Benjamin Wolfe of the Department of Biology to study the effects of bacteria "highways" on ripeness and food safety in cheeses.
- Led by Assistant Professor Iryna Zenyuk, a team of researchers including Tufts graduate students in mechanical and chemical engineering used X-ray computed tomography and radiography to study transport and degradation in polymer electrolyte membrane electrolyzers.
- Assistant Professor Iryna Zenyuk is part of a team of researchers that published a paper on new water management strategies in fuel cells.
- A new graduate degree in human-robot interaction at Tufts is the first of its kind in the nation.
- Research by a group including Assistant Professor Jonathan Lamontagne was featured in Nature Climate Change.
- Tom Vandervelde, an associate professor of electrical and computer engineering, holds the tenth annual liquid nitrogen ice cream party at REAP Labs.