Showing News articles tagged with Faculty
- Assistant Professor Iryna Zenyuk is part of a team of researchers that published a paper on new water management strategies in fuel cells.
- A new graduate degree in human-robot interaction at Tufts is the first of its kind in the nation.
- Research by a group including Assistant Professor Jonathan Lamontagne was featured in Nature Climate Change.
- Tom Vandervelde, an associate professor of electrical and computer engineering, holds the tenth annual liquid nitrogen ice cream party at REAP Labs.
- Samuel Guyer, an associate professor in the Department of Computer Science, received the School of Engineering Faculty Teaching and Mentoring Award at the 2018 Graduate Awards.
- Bridge Professor Susan Landau goes beyond the headlines in the world of cybersecurity in a new video series from The Fletcher School of International Affairs and Diplomacy.
- Assistant Professor Xiaocheng Jiang and his team work with micro- and nano-technology to uncover the inner workings of biological systems.
- Joseph P. Noonan, E67, EG69, EG73, a professor emeritus and former chair of the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, passed away on April 10.
- Elana Chan, E21, is among the first participants in Tufts' Global Research Assistant Program (GRAP), working on a project in India with Amy Pickering, assistant professor in civil and environmental engineering.
- The Tufts Elephant Conservation Alliance (TECA) has launched a crowdfunding campaign for a groundbreaking new project, utilizing drones for elephant conservation.