Showing News articles tagged with Faculty
- Chemical and biological engineering students and faculty bring research to the annual meeting of the American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE).
- Associate Professor Shuchin Aeron has been named associate editor of IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing (TGRS).
- An imaging method studied in the labs of Professor Irene Georgakoudi and Associate Professor Lauren Black may provide a new tool to track the progression of calcific aortic-valve disease.
- Research Associate Professor Jay Borkland spoke to the Boston Globe about building offshore wind infrastructure in Massachusetts.
- Professor Fiorenzo Omenetto was selected as one of four new Tällberg Global Leaders for his work on silk as a material platform for advanced technology.
- Professor David Gute co-led a panel on "Re-integrating Engineering into Public Health Practice" at the recent Water and Health Conference.
- In a piece for The Conversation, Professor Susan Landau discussed the importance of strong encryption for cybersecurity and its relationship to government investigations.
- The Human-Robot Interaction Lab recently joined the Partnership on AI, making Tufts one of only four academic partners in the group working to benefit people and society.
- Assistant Professor Xiaocheng Jiang received a $450,000 grant through the Air Force's Young Investigator Research Program for his proposal on graphene microfluidics for dynamic, electron microscopic bio-imaging.
- Seven Engineering professors received Tufts Faculty Research Awards Committee awards for publishing and research proposals.