Showing News articles tagged with Faculty
- Research Professor Jack Germaine was elected to the Board of Directors for ASTM International.
- Mechanical Engineering faculty and students participated in the world's largest meeting and showcase of Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) technology.
Tufts researchers have discovered a breakthrough process for methane conversion that could lead to more energy efficient production of methanol or acetic acid.
- Biomedical Engineering Assistant Professor Xiaocheng Jiang was recently awarded a grant from the Air Force Office of Scientific Research (AFOSR)'s Young Investigator Research Program.
- A group of researchers from Tufts and Brigham and Women's Hospital, including lead author and Ph.D. student Tao Sun and co-author Professor Eric Miller, are investigating more precise and controlled methods for loosening the blood-brain barrier for safer drug delivery to the brain.
- Professor Maria Flytzani-Stephanopoulos was recently named Honorary Professor of Beijing University of Chemical Technology.
- In Assistant Professor Iryna Zenyuk's lab, researchers are using x-ray imaging to see how fuel cell materials react to temperature and moisture, with a study published in the journal Electrochimica Acta.
- A group of researchers at Tufts and MIT, including Professor David Kaplan and postdoctoral fellows Chunmei Li and Wenwen Huang, developed a way to build better silk in a new Nature Communications paper.
- Chemical and biological engineering students and faculty bring research to the annual meeting of the American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE).