Showing News articles tagged with Faculty
- A team of researchers including Ph.D. student Dimitra Pouli and Professor Irene Georgakoudi created a winning image at the FASEB BioArt image competition.
- Tufts researchers built a 3D model with small intestine stem cells to test the progression of intestinal diseases, including cancer.
- Bridge Professor Susan Landau discusses her new book, Listening In: Cybersecurity in an Insecure Age in Tufts Now.
- Research Professor Jack Germaine was elected to the Board of Directors for ASTM International.
- Mechanical Engineering faculty and students participated in the world's largest meeting and showcase of Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) technology.
Tufts researchers have discovered a breakthrough process for methane conversion that could lead to more energy efficient production of methanol or acetic acid.
- Biomedical Engineering Assistant Professor Xiaocheng Jiang was recently awarded a grant from the Air Force Office of Scientific Research (AFOSR)'s Young Investigator Research Program.
- A group of researchers from Tufts and Brigham and Women's Hospital, including lead author and Ph.D. student Tao Sun and co-author Professor Eric Miller, are investigating more precise and controlled methods for loosening the blood-brain barrier for safer drug delivery to the brain.
- Professor Maria Flytzani-Stephanopoulos was recently named Honorary Professor of Beijing University of Chemical Technology.