Showing News articles tagged with Graduate students
- A group of researchers at Tufts and MIT, including Professor David Kaplan and postdoctoral fellows Chunmei Li and Wenwen Huang, developed a way to build better silk in a new Nature Communications paper.
- Chemical and biological engineering students and faculty bring research to the annual meeting of the American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE).
- An imaging method studied in the labs of Professor Irene Georgakoudi and Associate Professor Lauren Black may provide a new tool to track the progression of calcific aortic-valve disease.
- Tufts Racing kicks off a new season of driving towards the Formula Hybrid Competition.
- Peter Chandonait, EG03, received the USAID Innovation to Action Award for work on clean malaria control systems.
- Twenty-three Tufts students attended the annual Grace Hopper Celebration of Women in Computing.
- Tufts alum Kristen Ransom, E13, was included in Boston Magazine's Top 30 Rising Tech Stars. She is currently studying engineering management at Tufts Gordon Institute.
- Tufts Gordon Institute and Tufts Computer Science Exchange sponsored the recent Sonos/Real Industry Challenge, where over 100 students designed smart speakers with real-world applications.
- Electrical Engineering graduate student Margaret Stevens recognized for molecular beam epitaxy research.
- After earning her B.S. in mechanical engineering and M.S. in engineering management from Tufts, Nikki Slaughter went on to work in robotics at Balyo.