Showing News articles tagged with Graduate students
- Peter Chandonait, EG03, received the USAID Innovation to Action Award for work on clean malaria control systems.
- Twenty-three Tufts students attended the annual Grace Hopper Celebration of Women in Computing.
- Tufts alum Kristen Ransom, E13, was included in Boston Magazine's Top 30 Rising Tech Stars. She is currently studying engineering management at Tufts Gordon Institute.
- Tufts Gordon Institute and Tufts Computer Science Exchange sponsored the recent Sonos/Real Industry Challenge, where over 100 students designed smart speakers with real-world applications.
- Electrical Engineering graduate student Margaret Stevens recognized for molecular beam epitaxy research.
- After earning her B.S. in mechanical engineering and M.S. in engineering management from Tufts, Nikki Slaughter went on to work in robotics at Balyo.
- A team of Tufts researchers received the Harting Award for the best paper published in Experimental Techniques in 2016.
- The Cryogenic Engineering Conference recently awarded the Donna Jung Scholarship Award to Ph.D. student Federica Pierro. The scholarship recognizes female graduate students in cryogenic studies.
- As part of his certificate in Water: Systems, Science, and Society, Gordon Institute student Ken Nugent helped organize a cross-disciplinary symposium on the potential of water markets.
- Engineering students and faculty delivered winning pitches at the 2017 $100k New Ventures Competition, hosted by Tufts Gordon Institute.