Showing News articles tagged with Human-technology interface
- Marina Umaschi Bers, a professor and chair of the Eliot-Pearson Department of Child Study and Human Development who heads the Developmental Technologies Research Group and has an adjunct appointment in the Department of Computer Science, offers options for choosing high-tech toys for kids.
- In Summer at Tufts programs, experience college learning in engineering disciplines and get a sense of campus life at Tufts. Applications are now open for Summer 2019 enrollment.
- A group of Tufts researchers has developed a comprehensive database for facial images.
- Bridge Professor Susan Landau explains the different between intercepting encrypted chats and traditional wiretapping methods.
- Computer science grad Dan Kass and his team at JustFix.nyc, a nonprofit tech start-up, launched Who Owns What, a database for tenants in the city.