Showing News articles tagged with Learning science
- Assistant Professor Kristen Wendell and colleagues recently published research on the preparation of elementary school instructors to teach engineering topics.
As part of National Engineers Week celebrations, Norman Fortenberry of the American Society for Engineering Education delivered a Dean's Lecture on the future of engineering education and what students need to know.
- Interested in studying Engineering and learning English in Boston over the summer? Our International STEM Scholars program will prepare you for graduate engineering programs. During the six-week program you will build skills to thrive in graduate school and the workplace, and earn credit hours in a special course taught by faculty from Tufts School of Engineering.
- Professor and Mechanical Engineering Department Chair Chris Rogers explains the importance of LEGO education on the Super Awesome Science Show podcast.
- Join us for a Dean's Lecture with Dr. Norman Fortenberry, Executive Director of the American Society for Engineering Education. Dr. Fortenberry delivers his talk, "Educating the Engineer of 2040," on Friday, February 15 at 1:30 pm in Nelson Auditorium.
- Center for STEM Diversity Director Ellise LaMotte reflects on the successes, challenges, and future plans of the Center as it celebrates a decade of service at Tufts.
- Penelope Seagrave, a master's student in Human Factors Engineering, discusses her experience in the Human-Computer Interaction certificate program at Tufts.
- Students in the M.S. program in Innovation & Management pitched inventive and high-tech ventures during culmination of fall Innovation Sprints.
- Marina Umaschi Bers, a professor and chair of the Eliot-Pearson Department of Child Study and Human Development who heads the Developmental Technologies Research Group and has an adjunct appointment in the Department of Computer Science, offers options for choosing high-tech toys for kids.
- In Summer at Tufts programs, experience college learning in engineering disciplines and get a sense of campus life at Tufts. Applications are now open for Summer 2019 enrollment.