Showing News articles tagged with Students
- Two engineering students were among this year's Senior Awards recipients.
- Four young people trained at Tufts University's STOMP program shared expertise with Malden Girl Scouts during a recent robotics workshop with the Malden YMCA.
- A number of Tufts engineering students and alumni received NSF Graduate Research Fellowship Program Fellowships.
- Computer Science majors Winnona DeSombre, A18, and Gabriella Roncone, A19, won the grand prize in the Defending Digital Democracy Project’s (D3P) first-ever Information Operations Technical and Policy Hackathon.
- New miniaturized sensors developed by Tufts researchers can be mounted directly on a tooth and transmit information on glucose, salt and alcohol intake wirelessly to a mobile device.
- A new undergraduate degree-granting program in data science will be offered within the School of Engineering starting this fall.
- Tufts researchers have discovered a one-step method of 3D freeform printing for silk fibroin.
- For the second year in a row, Annalisa DeBari, E18, won fifth place in the 60-meter hurdles at the NCAA Division III Indoor National Championship.
- Ph.D. candidate Dimitra Pouli was selected to participate in the 68th Lindau Nobel Laureate Meeting for Young Scientists.
- The Tufts University men’s swimming and diving team won its first-ever New England Small College Athletic Conference (NESCAC) championship, aided by impressive performances from engineers like Roger Gu and Michael Manfre, both E20.