Showing News articles tagged with Students
- Tufts Racing kicks off a new season of driving towards the Formula Hybrid Competition.
- Three hundred students participated in the all-Tufts hackathon this month.
- Twenty-three Tufts students attended the annual Grace Hopper Celebration of Women in Computing.
- Tufts Gordon Institute and Tufts Computer Science Exchange sponsored the recent Sonos/Real Industry Challenge, where over 100 students designed smart speakers with real-world applications.
- Electrical Engineering graduate student Margaret Stevens recognized for molecular beam epitaxy research.
- The Cryogenic Engineering Conference recently awarded the Donna Jung Scholarship Award to Ph.D. student Federica Pierro. The scholarship recognizes female graduate students in cryogenic studies.
- While studying abroad in France, Handy Dorceus, E20, is learning how to overcome the language barrier and his fears.
- A number of Engineering students, alumni, and faculty were recognized at the 2017 Tufts Graduate Awards. Dimitra Pouli, pictured with her winning submission to the Graduate Student Photo Contest, received the Engineering Award for Outstanding Academic Scholarship.
- Engineering students and faculty delivered winning pitches at the 2017 $100k New Ventures Competition, hosted by Tufts Gordon Institute.
- A team of four Tufts undergraduates recently reached the semi-final round of the Atlantic Council's Cyber 9/12 Student Challenge in Washington, D.C.