Showing News articles tagged with Students
- Electrical Engineering graduate student Margaret Stevens recognized for molecular beam epitaxy research.
- The Cryogenic Engineering Conference recently awarded the Donna Jung Scholarship Award to Ph.D. student Federica Pierro. The scholarship recognizes female graduate students in cryogenic studies.
- While studying abroad in France, Handy Dorceus, E20, is learning how to overcome the language barrier and his fears.
- A number of Engineering students, alumni, and faculty were recognized at the 2017 Tufts Graduate Awards. Dimitra Pouli, pictured with her winning submission to the Graduate Student Photo Contest, received the Engineering Award for Outstanding Academic Scholarship.
- Engineering students and faculty delivered winning pitches at the 2017 $100k New Ventures Competition, hosted by Tufts Gordon Institute.
- A team of four Tufts undergraduates recently reached the semi-final round of the Atlantic Council's Cyber 9/12 Student Challenge in Washington, D.C.
- The new FAST-TRAC program will provide scholarships and support to low-income students who are earning a B.S. and an M.S. in Tufts' five-year combined degree program.
- In the Summer Scholars program, junior Grace Aro made membranes and tested their ability to filter contaminants out of water.