Showing News articles tagged with Students
- A group of researchers from Tufts and Brigham and Women's Hospital, including lead author and Ph.D. student Tao Sun and co-author Professor Eric Miller, are investigating more precise and controlled methods for loosening the blood-brain barrier for safer drug delivery to the brain.
- Two student teams were awarded $5,000 each for interdisciplinary engineering design.
- Ph.D. candidate Mengwei Li received a travel award to attend the 2017 American Institute of Chemical Engineers meeting.
- In Assistant Professor Iryna Zenyuk's lab, researchers are using x-ray imaging to see how fuel cell materials react to temperature and moisture, with a study published in the journal Electrochimica Acta.
- A group of researchers at Tufts and MIT, including Professor David Kaplan and postdoctoral fellows Chunmei Li and Wenwen Huang, developed a way to build better silk in a new Nature Communications paper.
- Chemical and biological engineering students and faculty bring research to the annual meeting of the American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE).
- Jacob Kronenberg, E18, wins a poster award at the annual meeting of the American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE).
- Tufts Racing kicks off a new season of driving towards the Formula Hybrid Competition.
- Three hundred students participated in the all-Tufts hackathon this month.
- Twenty-three Tufts students attended the annual Grace Hopper Celebration of Women in Computing.