Showing News articles tagged with Students
- In Assistant Professor Iryna Zenyuk's lab, researchers are using x-ray imaging to see how fuel cell materials react to temperature and moisture, with a study published in the journal Electrochimica Acta.
- A group of researchers at Tufts and MIT, including Professor David Kaplan and postdoctoral fellows Chunmei Li and Wenwen Huang, developed a way to build better silk in a new Nature Communications paper.
- Chemical and biological engineering students and faculty bring research to the annual meeting of the American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE).
- Jacob Kronenberg, E18, wins a poster award at the annual meeting of the American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE).
- Tufts Racing kicks off a new season of driving towards the Formula Hybrid Competition.
- Three hundred students participated in the all-Tufts hackathon this month.
- Twenty-three Tufts students attended the annual Grace Hopper Celebration of Women in Computing.
- Tufts Gordon Institute and Tufts Computer Science Exchange sponsored the recent Sonos/Real Industry Challenge, where over 100 students designed smart speakers with real-world applications.
- Electrical Engineering graduate student Margaret Stevens recognized for molecular beam epitaxy research.
- The Cryogenic Engineering Conference recently awarded the Donna Jung Scholarship Award to Ph.D. student Federica Pierro. The scholarship recognizes female graduate students in cryogenic studies.