Showing News articles tagged with Undergraduate students
- Engineers are among many sets of siblings on campus.
- The annual competition, put on by Tufts Gordon Institute’s Entrepreneurial Leadership Studies (ELS) Program, celebrates innovation in business.
- Two engineering students were among this year's Senior Awards recipients.
- A number of Tufts engineering students and alumni received NSF Graduate Research Fellowship Program Fellowships.
- Computer Science majors Winnona DeSombre, A18, and Gabriella Roncone, A19, won the grand prize in the Defending Digital Democracy Project’s (D3P) first-ever Information Operations Technical and Policy Hackathon.
- For the second year in a row, Annalisa DeBari, E18, won fifth place in the 60-meter hurdles at the NCAA Division III Indoor National Championship.
- The Tufts University men’s swimming and diving team won its first-ever New England Small College Athletic Conference (NESCAC) championship, aided by impressive performances from engineers like Roger Gu and Michael Manfre, both E20.
- Inventor and entrepreneur Dean Kamen delivered the Dean's Lecture on "Manufacturing the Future of Biofabrication" and spoke about his path to success.
- Student organizers put on IDHack 2018, working with non-profit organizations to create solutions for the international development sector.
- Five engineering students are members of the men's Track & Field team that won the New England Division III Indoor Title.