Showing News articles tagged with Undergraduate students
- Associate Professor Daniele Lantagne spoke to Tufts Now about the new Master of Science program in Sustainable Water Management, offered through Tufts Institute of the Environment.
- While studying in Hong Kong this semester, Michelle Chan, E19, considers the transformative effect of study abroad and the meaning of home.
- A team of Tufts researchers, including Assistant Professor Ayse Asatekin, has developed new and highly selective membrane filters that could enable manufacturers to separate and purify chemicals in ways that are more energy efficient and less wasteful.
- Join us for activities, networking, panel discussions, and more on campus during National Engineers Week, February 18-24, 2018.
- You can now own a virtual dog, thanks to Tufts alumni Jeremy Slavitz and Henry Zhou, E17.
- First-year student James Cameron shares his introduction to engineering at Tufts as he explores the field.
- Susan Soe, E19, was on the winning team at the recent Ruderman Inclusion Summit Makeathon, creating solutions for everyday issues faced by people with disabilities.
- Tufts alumni were listed in Forbes' 30 Under 30 for 2018.
- Two student teams were awarded $5,000 each for interdisciplinary engineering design.
- Chemical and biological engineering students and faculty bring research to the annual meeting of the American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE).