4 Colby Street, Rm. 144
Medford, MA 02155
Kenneth A. Van Wormer
Emeritus Professor, Department of Chemical and Biological Engineering
1952 B.S. Chemical Engineering, Clarkson College
1961 Sc.D. Chemical Engineering, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Tau Beta Pi
- Omega Chi Epsilon
- Numerous fellowships, scholarships and student awards
- Polymer Structure and Properties
- Processing and Properties of Composite Materials
- Surface, Interface and Adhesion
- Diffusion and Sorption in Polymers
- ChBE 60 Chemical Process Design
- ChBE 22 Unit Operations & Transport Phenomena III
Philipossian, A. and K. Van Wormer, "Recirculating Gas Cells and
their Effect on the Large Scale Production of Uniform, Ultra-Thin
Si02 Gate Insulators", Proceedings of the Second International
Symposium on ULSI Science and Technology, Los Angeles, CA, 1989.
Amarjeev Kaul and Kenneth Van Wormer "Effects of Internal Stage
Recycle on Efficiency and Performance of a Mixer-Settler", Ind. Eng.
Chem. Process Des. & Dev.,;(1985), 24, 636-646.
Philipossian, A., and K. Van Wormer, "The Thermal Oxidation Reactor
Design Project (Final Report)", DEC Internal Memorandum, 1988.