Showing News articles tagged with Biomedical Engineering
- Five engineering students are members of the men's Track & Field team that won the New England Division III Indoor Title.
- Join us for activities, networking, panel discussions, and more on campus during National Engineers Week, February 18-24, 2018.
- A group of researchers from the departments of Electrical and Computer Engineering and Biomedical Engineering published findings in Nature Microengineering and Nanosystems on a low-cost method of microneedle production intended for transdermal drug delivery.
- A group of researchers, including postdoctoral scholar Zaira Martín-Moldes, studied the role of silk in bone repair, with findings published in the journal Advanced Functional Materials.
- Associate Professor Qiaobing Xu and a group of Tufts researchers studied delivery methods for CRISPR-based gene editing systems.
- A team of researchers including Ph.D. student Dimitra Pouli and Professor Irene Georgakoudi created a winning image at the FASEB BioArt image competition.
- Tufts researchers built a 3D model with small intestine stem cells to test the progression of intestinal diseases, including cancer.
- Biomedical Engineering Assistant Professor Xiaocheng Jiang was recently awarded a grant from the Air Force Office of Scientific Research (AFOSR)'s Young Investigator Research Program.
- Two student teams were awarded $5,000 each for interdisciplinary engineering design.
- A group of researchers at Tufts and MIT, including Professor David Kaplan and postdoctoral fellows Chunmei Li and Wenwen Huang, developed a way to build better silk in a new Nature Communications paper.