Showing News articles tagged with Biomedical Engineering
- Assistant Professor Xiaocheng Jiang received a $450,000 grant through the Air Force's Young Investigator Research Program for his proposal on graphene microfluidics for dynamic, electron microscopic bio-imaging.
- Tufts Gordon Institute and Tufts Computer Science Exchange sponsored the recent Sonos/Real Industry Challenge, where over 100 students designed smart speakers with real-world applications.
- Seven Engineering professors received Tufts Faculty Research Awards Committee awards for publishing and research proposals.
- A team of researchers including Assistant Professor Bree Aldridge have developed a new method to measure how drugs act in combination.
- Professor Sergio Fantini was named to the 2018 Fellows Class of the Optical Society of America.
Professor Fiorenzo Omenetto recently participated in a HubWeek panel on adapting silk technologies into products and companies outside the lab.
- Tufts School of Engineering welcomes nine new faculty members in 2017 and 2018.
- A team of Tufts researchers received the Harting Award for the best paper published in Experimental Techniques in 2016.
- A number of engineering faculty and staff received seed grants through the Tufts Innovates and Tufts Collaborates programs. Awarded by the Provost's Office, the grants spark innovative ideas and interdisciplinary research.
- A number of Engineering students, alumni, and faculty were recognized at the 2017 Tufts Graduate Awards. Dimitra Pouli, pictured with her winning submission to the Graduate Student Photo Contest, received the Engineering Award for Outstanding Academic Scholarship.