Showing News articles tagged with Center for Applied Brain and Cognitive Sciences
- Engineering staff members Briana Bouchard and Amy Wilson were honored for their exceptional work at the twelfth annual Tufts Distinction Awards.
- Tufts researchers including Associate Professor Shuchin Aeron (pictured), and Professors Fiorenzo Omenetto and Eric Miller, are participating in a study that uses sensors to monitor cognitive performance and biomechanics.
- On May 20, Tufts celebrates the commencement of the Class of 2018. Former DuPont CEO Ellen J. Kullman, a Tufts alumna, will return to campus to deliver the commencement address.
- On April 10, Tufts alum Sue Decker will deliver remarks and participate in a Q&A as part of the Lyon & Bendheim Alumni Lecture Series. Her career includes multiple executive roles at Yahoo!, and founding new social network Raftr.
- A new six-week summer program at Tufts offers additional preparation for international students entering engineering graduate programs.
- Researchers from the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, the Department of Computer Science, and the Center for Applied Brain and Cognitive Sciences are working to develop a brain machine interface probe.
- Join us for activities, networking, panel discussions, and more on campus during National Engineers Week, February 18-24, 2018.