Showing News articles tagged with Center for Engineering Education and Outreach
- Interns at the Tufts Center for Engineering Education and Outreach learned about the process of engineering the fun way—building sand castles at Revere Beach, just outside of Boston.
- Professor of the Practice James Intriligator and Research Assistant Professor and CEEO Director Merredith Portsmore received awards for using technology in their teaching.
- Assistant Professor Kristen Bethke Wendell was named to the 2018 "20 Under 40 Young Pacesetters" list in Prism, the monthly magazine from ASEE.
- The LEGO Education Symposium and Tufts STEM Education Conference, presented by the Center for Engineering Education and Outreach, take place on campus June 5 through 7.
- Six rising juniors and eight rising seniors will work on engineering research projects this summer.
- Students in Child Development and Mechanical Engineering classes are collaborating on learning technologies intended to teach robotics to children.
- On May 20, Tufts celebrates the commencement of the Class of 2018. Former DuPont CEO Ellen J. Kullman, a Tufts alumna, will return to campus to deliver the commencement address.
- Four young people trained at Tufts University's STOMP program shared expertise with Malden Girl Scouts during a recent robotics workshop with the Malden YMCA.
- On April 10, Tufts alum Sue Decker will deliver remarks and participate in a Q&A as part of the Lyon & Bendheim Alumni Lecture Series. Her career includes multiple executive roles at Yahoo!, and founding new social network Raftr.
- A new six-week summer program at Tufts offers additional preparation for international students entering engineering graduate programs.