Showing News articles tagged with Chemical and Biological Engineering
- The Tufts chapter of the Society of Women Engineers (SWE) was recently awarded the organization's Outstanding Collegiate Section Gold Award, which is the highest-level SWE award for a collegiate section.
- Assistant Professors Ayse Asatekin and Kristen Wendell are appointed to endowed professorships in recognition of their outstanding research programs and potential.
- The Bruce-Griffey Leadership and Diversity Internship Fund was established to honor alumni Lena Bruce, E92, and Anita Griffey, J90. Through the fund, chemical engineering major Andrade Hendricks received a stipend to intern at New England Biolabs.
- In the Summer Scholars program, junior Grace Aro made membranes and tested their ability to filter contaminants out of water.
- Nikhil Nair seeks new treatment for potentially fatal, rarely-studied congenital "orphan diseases" caused by improper food metabolism.