Showing News articles tagged with Chemical and Biological Engineering
- Associate Professor Matthew Panzer received funding from the Massachusetts Clean Energy Center to develop a flexible, lightweight technology for lithium-ion batteries.
- The longtime faculty member is remembered for his empathy, humor, and passion.
- A number of engineering faculty and staff received seed grants through the Tufts Innovates and Tufts Collaborates programs. Awarded by the Provost's Office, the grants spark innovative ideas and interdisciplinary research.
- Three engineering staff members received Tufts Distinction Awards, honoring them for their exceptional accomplishments.
- This summer, eight Engineering majors received Summer Scholars funding to remain on campus and work on an independent undergraduate research project.
- A number of Engineering students, alumni, and faculty were recognized at the 2017 Tufts Graduate Awards. Dimitra Pouli, pictured with her winning submission to the Graduate Student Photo Contest, received the Engineering Award for Outstanding Academic Scholarship.
- Professor Christos Georgakis has received the 2017 Tufts University Distinguished Senior Scholar Award.
- Engineering students and faculty delivered winning pitches at the 2017 $100k New Ventures Competition, hosted by Tufts Gordon Institute.
- Assistant Professors Ayse Asatekin and Kristen Wendell are appointed to endowed professorships in recognition of their outstanding research programs and potential.
- The Bruce-Griffey Leadership and Diversity Internship Fund was established to honor alumni Lena Bruce, E92, and Anita Griffey, J90. Through the fund, chemical engineering major Andrade Hendricks received a stipend to intern at New England Biolabs.