Showing News articles tagged with Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Mateo Galeano, E18, writes on his first two weeks as an engineer studying abroad at the University of Hong Kong. "I’ve had the opportunity to experience many things for the first time," he says.
- Alumnus Jim Kaklamanos was recently honored as one of the 2017 New Faces of Civil Engineering by the American Society of Civil Engineers.
- Senior Jenny Skerker spent the summer studying air pollution around the tunnel system created by Boston's Big Dig.
- Masoud Sanayei will help develop an advanced technology for real-time fatigue life prediction of structures.
Amanda Parry was named the inaugural recipient of the Linda M. Abriola Graduate Fellowship in engineering. Learn more about Amanda and applying to graduate school.
Professor Shafiqul Islam was awarded the Prince Sultan Bin Abdulaziz International Prize for Water Creativity Award, a prestigious international award for his work using satellite data to predict cholera outbreaks.
- Tufts was one of six institutions funded by the Massachusetts Clean Energy Center to explore offshore wind in the state. The Tufts team is led by Professor Dan Kuchma.