Showing News articles tagged with Computer Science
- Join us for activities, networking, panel discussions, and more on campus during National Engineers Week, February 18-24, 2018.
- On Lawfare, Bridge Professor Susan Landau argues for a redefinition of cyber security beyond protecting computer systems.
- Professor Marina Umaschi Bers spoke with Amanda Baker at Scientific American about using robots to teach young children about coding without using screens.
- Professor Kathleen Fisher spoke to the BBC about cyber security in self-driving cars.
- You can now own a virtual dog, thanks to Tufts alumni Jeremy Slavitz and Henry Zhou, E17.
- Bridge Professor Susan Landau discusses her new book, Listening In: Cybersecurity in an Insecure Age in Tufts Now.
- First-year student James Cameron shares his introduction to engineering at Tufts as he explores the field.
- Tufts alumni were listed in Forbes' 30 Under 30 for 2018.
- Two student teams were awarded $5,000 each for interdisciplinary engineering design.
- In a piece for The Conversation, Professor Susan Landau discussed the importance of strong encryption for cybersecurity and its relationship to government investigations.