Showing News articles tagged with Computer Science
- Three hundred students participated in the all-Tufts hackathon this month.
- The Human-Robot Interaction Lab recently joined the Partnership on AI, making Tufts one of only four academic partners in the group working to benefit people and society.
- Twenty-three Tufts students attended the annual Grace Hopper Celebration of Women in Computing.
- Tufts Gordon Institute and Tufts Computer Science Exchange sponsored the recent Sonos/Real Industry Challenge, where over 100 students designed smart speakers with real-world applications.
- Seven Engineering professors received Tufts Faculty Research Awards Committee awards for publishing and research proposals.
- The International Relations Program added Senior Lecturer Ming Chow to its core faculty, with a focus on cybersecurity.
- Professor Susan Landau wrote a piece for Foreign Policy about Russian hacking at all levels of U.S. civil society and how organizations and governments can respond.
- Junior Gabriella Roncone co-wrote a column in The Cipher Brief on the history of—and what's next in—cyber diplomacy.
- Tufts School of Engineering welcomes eight new faculty members this fall.
Alumni Jeremy Slavitz and Henry Zhou, E17, took a student project developed at Tufts and turned it into RoVR: a new virtual pet simulator.