Showing News articles tagged with Computer Science
- Bridge Professor J.P. de Ruiter has been elected Fellow of the Association for Psychological Science (APS).
- Researchers from the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, the Department of Computer Science, and the Center for Applied Brain and Cognitive Sciences are working to develop a brain machine interface probe.
- Bridge Professor Susan Landau writes on the importance of encrypted smartphones for protecting data and online identity in a piece for The Conversation.
- The Tufts University men’s swimming and diving team won its first-ever New England Small College Athletic Conference (NESCAC) championship, aided by impressive performances from engineers like Roger Gu and Michael Manfre, both E20.
- Student organizers put on IDHack 2018, working with non-profit organizations to create solutions for the international development sector.
- Five engineering students are members of the men's Track & Field team that won the New England Division III Indoor Title.
- On Lawfare, Bridge Professor Susan Landau argues for a redefinition of cyber security beyond protecting computer systems.
- Professor Marina Umaschi Bers spoke with Amanda Baker at Scientific American about using robots to teach young children about coding without using screens.
- Professor Kathleen Fisher spoke to the BBC about cyber security in self-driving cars.
- You can now own a virtual dog, thanks to Tufts alumni Jeremy Slavitz and Henry Zhou, E17.