Showing News articles tagged with Computer Science
- The Tufts University men’s swimming and diving team won its first-ever New England Small College Athletic Conference (NESCAC) championship, aided by impressive performances from engineers like Roger Gu and Michael Manfre, both E20.
- Student organizers put on IDHack 2018, working with non-profit organizations to create solutions for the international development sector.
- Five engineering students are members of the men's Track & Field team that won the New England Division III Indoor Title.
- Join us for activities, networking, panel discussions, and more on campus during National Engineers Week, February 18-24, 2018.
- On Lawfare, Bridge Professor Susan Landau argues for a redefinition of cyber security beyond protecting computer systems.
- Professor Marina Umaschi Bers spoke with Amanda Baker at Scientific American about using robots to teach young children about coding without using screens.
- Professor Kathleen Fisher spoke to the BBC about cyber security in self-driving cars.
- You can now own a virtual dog, thanks to Tufts alumni Jeremy Slavitz and Henry Zhou, E17.
- Bridge Professor Susan Landau discusses her new book, Listening In: Cybersecurity in an Insecure Age in Tufts Now.
- First-year student James Cameron shares his introduction to engineering at Tufts as he explores the field.