Showing News articles tagged with Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Two student teams were awarded $5,000 each for interdisciplinary engineering design.
- Associate Professor Shuchin Aeron has been named associate editor of IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing (TGRS).
- Three hundred students participated in the all-Tufts hackathon this month.
- Tufts Gordon Institute and Tufts Computer Science Exchange sponsored the recent Sonos/Real Industry Challenge, where over 100 students designed smart speakers with real-world applications.
- Electrical Engineering graduate student Margaret Stevens recognized for molecular beam epitaxy research.
- Seven Engineering professors received Tufts Faculty Research Awards Committee awards for publishing and research proposals.
- The Society of Women Engineers (SWE) recently recognized Sadaf Qazi, EG08, with its Distinguished New Engineer Award.
- Professor and Chair Eric Miller explains how analytical and computational methods are coming together to create new advances in imaging technology.
- Professor and Dean of Graduate Education Karen Panetta spoke to Business Insider about the growing role of artificial intelligence software and early-stage humanoid robots in pre-K and kindergarten.