Showing News articles tagged with Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Professor of the Practice Ronald Lasser has received the 2017 Henry and Madeline Fischer Award for Teaching Excellence in the School of Engineering.
- Facilitated by Associate Professor Valencia Koomson, who is the symposium's Technical Program chair, Tufts will host the 60th IEEE International Midwest Symposium on Circuits and Systems from August 6-9.
- Assistant Professor Shuchin Aeron was recently named lead guest editor for a special issue of IEEE Transactions on Computational Imaging.
- Bobby Dutton, E04, founded college concert production company GrooveBoston while he was a computer engineering student at Tufts.
- A number of engineering undergraduate students were honored for their academic achievements at the recent Tufts Honors Convocation.
- Professor and Associate Dean Karen Panetta talks about how Tufts engineering students connect with industry mentors as they work on senior capstone projects.
- A team of Tufts Engineering undergraduates won first place in the MakeMIT hackathon, with their battery-operated sensor system to track a cyclist's posture.
- Engineering students and faculty delivered winning pitches at the 2017 $100k New Ventures Competition, hosted by Tufts Gordon Institute.
- In the annual Reverse Science Fair, Tufts graduate students — including four engineering Ph.D. candidates — visited Medford High School to share their own research and learn about the high school students' science and engineering projects.
- Continuing the work they started as a senior capstone project at Tufts, three alumni have filed for a patent on a wireless device that would help secure vehicles and garage doors against replay attacks.