Showing News articles tagged with Engineering Management & Innovation (Gordon Institute)
- Jack Derby, recently appointed to the Cummings Family Professorship in Entrepreneurship and named director of the Entrepreneurial Leadership Studies Program, gets students consulting for companies.
- Kevin Oye of Tufts Gordon Institute explains how companies are embracing design thinking and advancing innovation outside of Silicon Valley.
- A team in the New Product Development & Marketing class in the Tufts Gordon Institute's Engineering Management M.S. program developed RoboSno, a battery powered snow blower that is controlled with a phone or tablet.
- Jack Derby has been appointed the Cummings Family Professor of the Practice in Entrepreneurship and Director of the Entrepreneurial Leadership Studies Program.
- Yongtao Ding, a recent graduate from Tufts Gordon Institute's Master's in Innovation & Management program, talks about being an international student in the MSIM program and his position as a data analysis intern at MassChallenge, a global startup accelerator.
- Gavin Finn, Professor of the Practice at Tufts Gordon Institute, shares how big data, augmented reality, virtual reality, and artificial intelligence will impact businesses in 2018.
- Join us for activities, networking, panel discussions, and more on campus during National Engineers Week, February 18-24, 2018.
- Benny Kim, a graduate of the Tufts Gordon Institute M.S. program in innovation management, is the first Fellow in a new partnership with Greentown Labs, the nation's largest clean technology incubator.
- Tufts alum Kristen Ransom, E13, was included in Boston Magazine's Top 30 Rising Tech Stars. She is currently studying engineering management at Tufts Gordon Institute.