Showing News articles tagged with Engineering Management & Innovation (Gordon Institute)
- Yongtao Ding, a recent graduate from Tufts Gordon Institute's Master's in Innovation & Management program, talks about being an international student in the MSIM program and his position as a data analysis intern at MassChallenge, a global startup accelerator.
- Gavin Finn, Professor of the Practice at Tufts Gordon Institute, shares how big data, augmented reality, virtual reality, and artificial intelligence will impact businesses in 2018.
- Join us for activities, networking, panel discussions, and more on campus during National Engineers Week, February 18-24, 2018.
- Benny Kim, a graduate of the Tufts Gordon Institute M.S. program in innovation management, is the first Fellow in a new partnership with Greentown Labs, the nation's largest clean technology incubator.
- Tufts alum Kristen Ransom, E13, was included in Boston Magazine's Top 30 Rising Tech Stars. She is currently studying engineering management at Tufts Gordon Institute.
- After earning her B.S. in mechanical engineering and M.S. in engineering management from Tufts, Nikki Slaughter went on to work in robotics at Balyo.
- Three engineering staff members received Tufts Distinction Awards, honoring them for their exceptional accomplishments.
- A number of Engineering students, alumni, and faculty were recognized at the 2017 Tufts Graduate Awards. Dimitra Pouli, pictured with her winning submission to the Graduate Student Photo Contest, received the Engineering Award for Outstanding Academic Scholarship.
- As part of his certificate in Water: Systems, Science, and Society, Gordon Institute student Ken Nugent helped organize a cross-disciplinary symposium on the potential of water markets.