Showing News articles tagged with Mechanical Engineering
- Dean Jianmin Qu has been named an IEEE Fellow, in recognition of his contributions to design and reliability analysis for microelectronic packaging.
- First-year student James Cameron shares his introduction to engineering at Tufts as he explores the field.
- Mechanical Engineering faculty and students participated in the world's largest meeting and showcase of Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) technology.
- Susan Soe, E19, was on the winning team at the recent Ruderman Inclusion Summit Makeathon, creating solutions for everyday issues faced by people with disabilities.
For Matt Marber, A16 and EG17, working while completing a graduate degree was the perfect marriage of real-world and research experience.
- In Assistant Professor Iryna Zenyuk's lab, researchers are using x-ray imaging to see how fuel cell materials react to temperature and moisture, with a study published in the journal Electrochimica Acta.
- Tufts Racing kicks off a new season of driving towards the Formula Hybrid Competition.
- Tufts alum Kristen Ransom, E13, was included in Boston Magazine's Top 30 Rising Tech Stars. She is currently studying engineering management at Tufts Gordon Institute.
- Tufts Gordon Institute and Tufts Computer Science Exchange sponsored the recent Sonos/Real Industry Challenge, where over 100 students designed smart speakers with real-world applications.
- Seven Engineering professors received Tufts Faculty Research Awards Committee awards for publishing and research proposals.