Showing News articles tagged with Mechanical Engineering
- Each year, the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences and the School of Engineering honor their graduate students, faculty, and alumni through the Graduate Awards.
- Led by co-captain and mechanical engineering senior Annalisa DeBari, the Tufts women's track team won second place at the Silfen Invitational this month.
- On May 20, Tufts celebrates the commencement of the Class of 2018. Former DuPont CEO Ellen J. Kullman, a Tufts alumna, will return to campus to deliver the commencement address.
- The annual competition, put on by Tufts Gordon Institute’s Entrepreneurial Leadership Studies (ELS) Program, celebrates innovation in business.
- Two engineering students were among this year's Senior Awards recipients.
- A number of Tufts engineering students and alumni received NSF Graduate Research Fellowship Program Fellowships.
- Ellen J. Kullman, E78, A12P, will deliver the 2018 commencement address this spring. Kullman retired as the CEO and chair of the board at DuPont and currently serves on the Board of Advisors for the Tufts School of Engineering.
- On April 10, Tufts alum Sue Decker will deliver remarks and participate in a Q&A as part of the Lyon & Bendheim Alumni Lecture Series. Her career includes multiple executive roles at Yahoo!, and founding new social network Raftr.
- Professor William Messner spoke to the Boston Herald about the way forward for autonomous cars.
- A new six-week summer program at Tufts offers additional preparation for international students entering engineering graduate programs.