Medford, MA 02155
Chorng Hwa Chang
Ph.D., Drexel University
M.S., Montana State University
B.S. National Cheng Kung University
Honors and Awards
- Outstanding Alumni Award, National Cheng-Kung
- Excellent Leadership and Service Award, New England
Association of Chinese Professionals, 2005
- Best Contribution Award, Monte Jade Science and
Technology Association, New England 2005
Hardware Description Languages
Simulation and Programmable Logic Design
- Logic Circuit Design
- Microprocessor Arch. and Applications
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Communication Networks
- Davis, A., & Chang, H. (2012). Airport protection using
wireless sensor networks. Paper presented at the 2012 IEEE
International Conference on Technologies for Homeland Security,
HST 2012, 36-42.
- Davis, A., & Chang, H. (2012). Underwater wireless sensor
networks. Paper presented at the OCEANS 2012 MTS/IEEE:
Harnessing the Power of the Ocean.
- Dong, Y., Chang, H., Zou, Z., & Tang, S. (2010). Energy
aware routing algorithm for WSN applications in border
surveillance. Paper presented at the 2010 IEEE International
Conference on Technologies for Homeland Security, HST 2010,
- Ng, N., Chang, H., Zou, Z., & Tang, S. (2011). An adaptive
threshold method to address routing issues in delay-tolerant
networks. Paper presented at the 2011 IEEE GLOBECOM Workshops,
GC Wkshps 2011, 1122-1126.
|© 2017 Tufts University, School of Engineering.
All rights reserved. Site designed & maintained by Tufts Technology Services (TTS).