Medford, MA 02155
Ph.D., Carnegie Mellon University
Honors and Awards
- Tufts Innovates! - Junior Design course development
- Madeline and Henry Fischer Award for Teaching Excellence
- Student Impact Award - Identified by members of the
graduating class as an individual who most influence their
learning and intellectual development while at Tufts
University, Spring 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006,
2005, 2004, 2003.
- GSI Lumonics President's Award for Photo-finishing
Recall program, 1999
- Du Pont Merit Award for Product Development Planning,
Google Scholar |
- Digital Image Processing
- Mobile Medical Devices and Apps
- Computer Animation
- Swarm Robotics
- Engineering Method & Design
- Senior Design Project
- Junior Design
- Introduction to Electrical Engineering
- Mathematics of Linear Systems
- Engineering Entrepreneurship
- K. Panetta and R. Lasser, Running Through the Finish Line:
Experiences from the Nerd Girls Project for Attracting and
Retaining Women In Engineering, IEEE WIE Journal, 2009.
- S. Howe, R. Lasser, K. Su, S. Pedicini, Content in Capstone
Design Courses: Pilot Survey Results from Faculty, Students, and
Industry , American Society of Engineering Education, June,
- Lasser, R., Ph.D and Halpern, M., Ph.D., Succeeding at
Product Development: Time to Phase The Out Phase Gate?, GMA
Forum, GMA Centennial Special Issue 2008.
- Value Innovation Portfolio Management: Double Digit Growth
through Customer Value , with S. Mello, W. Mackey, R. Tait,
Ph.D., October, 2006 by J. Ross Publishing.
- Managerial Implications of Remote Collaborative Product
Development �" Sopheon News, Special Edition for PDMA, October
|© 2017 Tufts University, School of Engineering.
All rights reserved. Site designed & maintained by Tufts Technology Services (TTS).