- Assistant Professor Jonathan Lamontagne and a group of researchers published findings on the need for a deeper understanding of the Scenario Matrix Framework, the primary technical basis for studying the socioeconomic and policy scenarios used to research climate change mitigation and adaptation.
- Join us on Thursday, February 22 at 6:00 pm in Cohen Auditorium for the Dean's Lecture with Mr. Dean Kamen, an inventor, an entrepreneur, and a tireless advocate for science and technology. All are welcome!
- Gavin Finn, Professor of the Practice at Tufts Gordon Institute, shares how big data, augmented reality, virtual reality, and artificial intelligence will impact businesses in 2018.
- A group of researchers, including Assistant Professor Amy Pickering, conducted a study on the effects of a combination of sanitation and nutrition interventions in Kenya.
- Thanks to a gift from the estate of the former pharmaceutical executive Keith Nolop, Tufts engineering students will have a state-of-the-art makerspace to drive their creativity and curiosity when the Nolop Fabrication, Analysis, Simulation, and Testing (FAST) Facility opens in the spring of 2018.